[Baypiggies] Two Python courses at UCSC Extension in Santa Clara this winter

Ravi chityala at gmail.com
Wed Jan 11 19:39:42 EST 2017

Hello All,

Two identical Python courses are being offered at the UCSC Extension in
Santa Clara during the Winter term. Both the courses will cover the most
important aspects of Python such as functions, object oriented programming,
decorators, generators etc. and will be very hands-on with in-class
activities and homework.  We will also provide IPython notebook that will
contain many examples. We are also introducing a new collaborative learning
tool. You can choose to take one of the course according to your schedule.
The content and material used in the course are identical.

The first course starts on Jan 18th, 2017 and ends on March 22nd, 2017 and
will be held every Wednesday from 6:30pm-9:30 pm.

The second course starts on Jan 31st, 2017 and ends on Apr 4th, 2017 and
will be held every Tuesday from 6:30-9:30 pm.

To register for either section visit http://course.ucsc-
extension.edu/modules/shop/index.html?action=section&
OfferingID=1531625&SectionID=5279163 and select either the tab *3064.126 *or*
3064.127*.

UCSC Extension is accredited by various bodies through the University of
California, Santa Cruz. Hence, many employers will reimburse the cost of
the course.  Join now to become a Pythonista and program in one of the
fastest growing language.

You can email me at chityala at gmail.com if you have any questions.

Thanks,

Regards,