[Baypiggies] Can anyone lend me a laptop for 7 days to finish my Python/R tutorial for SV CodeCamp?

Stephen McInerney spmcinerney at hotmail.com
Sun Oct 1 22:31:45 EDT 2017

Apologies for this slightly weird and tangentially Pythonic request:

Can anyone lend me a laptop with a Linux partition, for the next 7 days, to finish my Python/R tutorial
for Silicon Valley Code Camp next weekend? I will return it intact after that.

(My trusty old MacBookPro has started bootlooping, my backup laptop is an unuseably old Windows machine,
and my replacement Thinkpad 15.6in won’t get here in time. So I’m kind of up the creek.)

Message me offlist please.

Thanks in advance,
Stephen