[Baypiggies] Python script to modify a large # of HTML files?

Bill Deegan bill at baddogconsulting.com
Fri Apr 6 22:48:08 EDT 2018

To clarify I'm not asking how to do it.  I understand how to do it.

I'm being lazy (a trait of any good programmer) and asking if someone
already has created such a script.
It seemed like inserting the google analytics JavaScript blurb in a tree
full of HTML files might be something others had done in the past..

Thanks,
Bill