[Baypiggies] This month's BayPiggies meeting: Special Guest -- Brian Granger

Jeff Fischer jeffrey.fischer at gmail.com
Mon Apr 9 14:01:46 EDT 2018

*Thursday April 26, 2018 7 pm*

This month, we have a special guest, Brian Granger.

Brian Granger is a Physics Professor at Cal Poly San Luis Obispo. He is the
co-creator of Project Jupyter, the widely used open-source interactive
notebook application, and Altair, a statistical visualization library for
Python. He is an advocate for open-science, open-data and open-source
software.
Location

LinkedIn, Unify Meeting Room 950 W. Maude Ave, Sunnyvale
<https://goo.gl/maps/AeHyy41TCqj>.
Meeting Details

Meeting Schedule:

   - 7:00 pm Food and Announcements
   - 7:15 pm Talk starts
   - 8:30 pm Networking
   - 9:00 pm Event ends

*RSVP*

If you are going, please RSVP on our meetup page, at
https://www.meetup.com/BAyPIGgies/events/247080193/