[Baypiggies] Authoring opportunity: Call for Chapters

V Pendyala vspendyala at hotmail.com
Fri Dec 28 21:37:49 EST 2018

Dear Python team,

Just in case you or someone in your team / other colleagues want to author a chapter in a book, wanted to let you know that I'm currently in the process of editing a book, entitled “Tools and Techniques for Software Development in Large Organizations”, to be published by IGI Global, an international publisher of important books and journals on progressive topics.

The webpage at https://www.igi-global.com/publish/call-for-papers/call-details/3620 has more details regarding this publication and can be used to submit chapter proposals.

Appreciate if you can please spread the word among your contacts who may be interested in this opportunity and forward the Call for Chapters to internal mailing lists within your company.

Please feel free to contact me for any questions or additional information. Thank you very much for your consideration of this invitation, and I hope to hear from you by the proposal deadline, January 14, 2019. Given the profile of this group and the role you play in the industry, it’ll be great if the book can include at least one or two chapters from you and your colleagues. I think I should be able to negotiate the time-frames with the publisher, so if you or your colleagues need more time, please let me know.

Regards,
Vishnu S. Pendyala
https://www.linkedin.com/in/pendyala
[https://media.licdn.com/dms/image/C5103AQEyKlyS9AYbAQ/profile-displayphoto-shrink_200_200/0?e=1551312000&v=beta&t=mzXcZf3vX40QzISUPXaw2wECuTPhXzjR02uwzxnG0Mg]<https://www.linkedin.com/in/pendyala>

Vishnu Pendyala | LinkedIn<https://www.linkedin.com/in/pendyala>
View Vishnu Pendyala’s profile on LinkedIn, the world's largest professional community. Vishnu’s education is listed on their profile. See the complete profile on LinkedIn and discover Vishnu’s connections and jobs at similar companies.
www.linkedin.com