[Baypiggies] Tell us what you want at PyBay 2018, Aug 16-19!

Grace Law grace at pybay.com
Fri Feb 2 15:32:19 EST 2018

Hi there,

We are excited to announce that the 3rd Annual PyBay will happen in the 3rd
weekend of August, conveniently avoiding the collision with Outside Land
this time. Dig?

Similar to last year <http://www.pybay.com/>, this community-run Regional
Python Conference is built with you in mind. Please help us shape the
program by answering a few questions
<https://goo.gl/forms/32hxfK7Fk3qShTZK2> by *Feb 15.*

*Yes, tell us what topic interests you and who you’d like to hear speak. *

Call for proposals will begin Feb 21. We want to orient the drive for talks
on topics that interest you.  And yes, we will continue to try to get Guido
and Dave Beazley. 👌 let us know if you can help in that!  🙏

Meanwhile, please *save the date:*

   - *Pre-conference workshops (8/16-17)*
   - *Main-conference (8/18-19)*

Yes, the main conference needs to happen on the weekend since the
organizing team has a regular job.

Thanks in advance spreading the word and for contributing your ideas
<https://goo.gl/forms/32hxfK7Fk3qShTZK2> to PyBay!

Cheers,

Grace Law

PyBay Conference Chair and SF Python Organizer

415-323-0388 <(415)%20323-0388> / grace at pybay.com

Follow us on twitter at @py_bay

Check out the highlights <https://youtu.be/YRTSQ9XO9-c> from PyBay2017

ᐧ