[Baypiggies] Teaching opportunities at UCSC Silicon Valley Extension

Sridevi Pudipeddi spudiped at ucsc.edu
Mon Feb 5 12:58:20 EST 2018

Hello,

At UCSC Silicon Valley Extension, we are looking for part-time instructors
with real world experience in the following areas:
1) Python programming
2) Deep Learning
3) Artificial Intelligence
4) Business Intelligence

Instructors will be teaching programming for novice programmers as well as
professionals.

UCSC Extension is the leading workforce educator in Silicon Valley. It is
the only institution in the area to offer University of California-quality
accredited courses designed by experienced instructors who are actually
working in their field.

If you are interested in teaching any of these topics, please send me an
email with your field of interest and your resume to spudiped at ucsc.edu.

Thank you,
Sri

Sridevi Pudipeddi, Ph.D.