[Baypiggies] Spring classes at UCSC Extension

Marilyn Davis mdavis2 at ucsc.edu
Sun Feb 25 16:02:00 EST 2018

Hi Python People,

March 12 - 15, we have a "Python For Programmers" retreat-style lab class
in the daytime at the beautiful UCSC Extension in Santa Clara.  After the
class there are 8 more (optional) days of online class to discuss any
questions that arise.

Where:  http://www.ucsc-extension.edu/content/maps-and-directions-0

What:http://course.ucsc-extension.edu/modules/shop/index.html?action=section&OfferingID=5591127&SectionID=5835891

This class is for programmers who are already well-experienced in some
other language.  No beginning programmers please, but you can certainly be
new to Python.

If you are a bit rusty at programming, you might be more comfortable in an
evening course that meets once a week so you have some time to absorb the
concepts.  You'll find those at the same url.

Perhaps you'd prefer an online class with lots of time to study:
http://course.ucsc-extension.edu/modules/shop/index.html?action=section&OfferingID=5591127&SectionID=5841753

Our next online class opens on March 13, but it does not officially start
until April 13 and goes until June 12.  I'll be there the entire time to
help and encourage you.

----
All our Python courses are hands-on with short lectures, and lots of
relevant exercises, and, we study the solutions after some lab time.

Questions are always welcome; discussion and pair-programming are encouraged.

Please come, and send students!

Marilyn Davis, Ph.D.
Python Instructor
http:www.pythontrainer.com