[Baypiggies] Looking for help with IOT project coding embedded microChip controller using Atmel Studio

John Martin buckmartin at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 17 15:51:45 EST 2018

Hi Nam,

My project was conceived and prototyped on the  Arduino platform and IDE. Once it matured to a proprietary PCBA we switched to Atmel Studio 7.

We are not using Python nor want to change from the current C++ structure.

I know this is a Python forum but thought I would reach out to see if someone who knew both would be interested.

Thank you,

John

Sent from my iPhone