[Baypiggies] Why PIP sudden jump to 18.0?
glen at glenjarvis.com
Sun Jul 22 18:33:41 EDT 2018
Does anyone know why Pip Suddenly got a bump to version 18.0?
About 14 hours ago
Apr 19, 2018
Apr 14, 2018
Apr 2, 2018
Mar 31, 2018
I use the pyup.io bot to alert me when project dependencies are out of date. And, it looks like PIP just bumped from 10 to 18.
This feels like a mistake to me. It probably isn't and there is a good reason for such a sudden jump. Does anyone know the backstory?
I use these email security features:
- PGP keys / Keybase: https://keybase.io/glenjarvis
- One name: https://onename.com/glenjarvis
- ProtonMail (https://protonmail.com/) for end-to-end encryption
- Lavabit (glenjarvis at lavabit.com) for end-to-end encryption
- SPF, DKIM, and DMARC DNS (glenjarvis.com)
- DMARC policy of 'reject' (to reject all mails that don't pass security)
Sent with [ProtonMail](https://protonmail.com) Secure Email.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Baypiggies