[Baypiggies] 7/26 Meetup Question
glen at glenjarvis.com
Tue Jul 31 19:47:49 EDT 2018
Did you see my email announcing slides? It was sent several hours before this one.
I use these email security features:
- PGP keys / Keybase: https://keybase.io/glenjarvis
- One name: https://onename.com/glenjarvis
- ProtonMail (https://protonmail.com/) for end-to-end encryption
- Lavabit (glenjarvis at lavabit.com) for end-to-end encryption
- SPF, DKIM, and DMARC DNS (glenjarvis.com)
- DMARC policy of 'reject' (to reject all mails that don't pass security)
Sent with [ProtonMail](https://protonmail.com) Secure Email.
‐‐‐‐‐‐‐ Original Message ‐‐‐‐‐‐‐
On July 31, 2018 3:33 PM, Kevin Chow <kevinckw at gmail.com> wrote:
> It's a friendly followup if any slides were shared for reference.
> On Thu, Jul 26, 2018 at 3:07 PM Kevin Chow <kevinckw at gmail.com> wrote:
>> Sorry, changed the email title.
>> I can't make the meetup this evening, but love the content about pytest and Travis CI.
>> Is there any video streaming like Google Hangout or Recording?
>> I'd like to follow up on the notes or reach out to the presenters later.
>> Not sure if Selenium Python will be covered and it would be good as in CI / CD pipeline world.
> Kevin Chow =)
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Baypiggies