[Baypiggies] Call for Speakers: PyCon practice talks (formal and lightning)

Jeff Fischer jeffrey.fischer at gmail.com
Fri Mar 2 11:30:34 EST 2018

Hi everyone,
 PyCon is coming up soon, and we usually have a few practice talks at
BayPiggies ahead of the conference. We do this every year and it is a great
time (and good practice in front of a live audience for speakers).

We are planning to do this at our March 22 meeting and still have some
slots open. If you have an accepted formal talk at PyCon or if you plan to
give a *lightning talk*, we'd love to have you come join us. Please contact
Glen or myself.

Thanks!

Regards,
Jeff