[Baypiggies] North Bay Python's CFP is open for one more week!

Christopher Neugebauer chrisjrn at chrisjrn.com
Fri Aug 9 14:00:05 EDT 2019

Hi there!

We've decided to extend the North Bay Python's proposal submission period
for another week, to ensure that everyone has access to our twice-weekly
online office hours.

Proposal submissions are open through Friday August 16th -- you can see all
the details at https://2019.northbaypython.org/speak

Our remaining office hours sessions are taking place at:
- Friday 9th August at 3PM PT
- Wednesday 14th August at 7PM PT
- Friday 16th August at 3PM PT.

You can join us via IRC in #nbpy on irc.freenode.net or sign in with our
web client at https://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=%23nbpy (no
registration required).

For more information on _why_ we extended our CFP, you can read
https://tinyletter.com/northbaypython/letters/we-re-extending-our-proposal-deadline-until-friday-august-16th

We can't wait to see all your excellent talk ideas!

--Chris

--
--Christopher Neugebauer

Jabber: chrisjrn at gmail.com -- IRC: chrisjrn on irc.freenode.net -- WWW: