[Baypiggies] job posting policy
bdbaddog at gmail.com
Sun Jan 27 13:38:23 EST 2019
Here's an updated link:
BayPIGgies is focused on discussion of Python programming and arranging
community events. We want to encourage the Python job market, so we offer
these guidelines for job ads; it's a win-win situation for everyone:
- You must subscribe to the BayPIGgies mailing list so that you can read
discussion of your ad
- Principals only, no recruiters. We prefer ads to come from technical
people to make it easier to get questions answered
- Each company may post one ad per month
- Please make clear how Python will be used on the job
- Please restrict the geographic region to the greater SF Bay Area and
Silicon Valley, roughly south down to Monterey, north to Santa Rosa, and
(north)east to Sacramento
- We will remove listings after 1 month and/or if they do not follow the
- You may hit a larger audience by also sending to the mailing list.
We reserve the right to change these guidelines any time; please check back
each time before you post.
On Sat, Jan 26, 2019 at 9:58 PM James Salsman <jsalsman at gmail.com> wrote:
> https://mail.python.org/mailman/listinfo/baypiggies says, "Before
> posting any job ad to the list, make sure to read the policy at
> http://baypiggies.net/job-listings; this page may also be used to post
> job ads on the baypiggies.net website." However, that link is down.
> I would like to post http://j.mp/pythonwebapp
> Best regards,
> Baypiggies mailing list
> Baypiggies at python.org
> To change your subscription options or unsubscribe:
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Baypiggies