[Baypiggies] Python telephony developer - South San Francisco-Bay Area

James Salsman jsalsman at gmail.com
Tue Jul 9 21:25:48 EDT 2019

New job posting:

100% remote opportunity to help develop, monitor, measure, and
maintain a Twilio telephony and web application front end using
Python, Microsoft Windows SAPI5 speech recognition, WebRTC microphone
audio upload, GitLab Continuous Integration, and Docker containers.
Help provide an English pronunciation tutoring system for enhancing
our existing intelligibility remediation system based
onhttps://learningtech.org/speakclearly

Compensation depends on experience; equity available.

PRINCIPALS ONLY: This job application has an interview task associated
with it. Applications which do not acknowledge the task will be
returned asking for it to be completed, including applications from
recruiters, agencies, and representative agents. Please fill out the
application to be considered: http://bit.ly/twiliojob

Responsibilities

Development, monitoring, measurement, and maintenance of telephone and
web front ends for unconstrained spoken response spoken English
fluency assessment and remediation.
100% remote, but first 3-5 weeks will involve travel to Mountain View
during business hours about three days per week.
Weekly email status reports.

Required skills

Python
Twilio
Javascript
Dockerfile creation and maintenance
Git

Desired skills

GitLab continious integration
C/C++
PostgreSQL arrays
Google Cloud Run

Speak Clearly, LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.

We base our employment decisions on merit, experience, and potential,
without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, marital status, age, religion,
disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic prohibited by
federal, state or local law.

At this time, we are only considering candidates interested in
full-time employment who do not require visa sponsorships or
transfers.

For immediate consideration, please complete the application at
http://bit.ly/twiliojob