[Baypiggies] PyBay 2019, Regional Python Conference wants you to present!

Grace Law grace at pybay.com
Wed Mar 6 23:48:30 EST 2019

Hi Pythonista,

Are you developing wicked-cool open-source technologies or tools that the Python community needs to know about? Or have you had some break-through while using Python in your stack at work or in your personal project that others can learn from?

If so, don’t miss the opportunity to spread your message this August 15-18 at PyBay, the largest (750+ devs) and funnest get-together of the year for Bay Area’s Pythonistas! The Call for Proposals for the 4th annual regional Python conference is open, and we’d love to hear about your expertise in:

Python fundamentals & popular Python libraries
delight us with core or third party libraries found in the Python ecosystem both popular and lesser known.
Speed, scale, and performance
inspire the community in ways to supercharge their project with improved speed, scale, and performance.
Devops, automation, and testing
help fellow pythonistas to automate all the things.
Machine learning, AI, and data
Invoke awe with what ML, AI, and data can do, ETL tools, libraries for analysis and visualization, and machine learning frameworks
Web, Internet of Things, and hardware
captivate the community with knowledge in web frameworks, IoT, and hardware.
People and project management
share best practices in managing projects, working with people, growing your tech career

Feel free to browse 2016, 2017, and 2018’s talk lists or watch SF Python's talk videos for inspiration.

PyBay also offers full-day and half-day pre-conference workshops. If you’re interested in offering a workshop, please submit your proposal here.

Thanks in advance for your proposal and for spreading the word!

Grace Law
SF Python Organizer and PyBay Chair

&

Luis Meraz
PyBay Program Chair

P.S. PyBay is produced by SF Python Meetup, a volunteer-run organization producing 20+ large-scale educational Python events a year with the aim of connecting Bay Area Python developers and companies so we can learn, share, and have fun together. Please fill out this form to explore opportunities to sponsor pybay and/or our other events.