[Baypiggies] Need Website/PHP help

Glenn Edwards glenn at rapidconverting.com
Tue May 21 18:00:06 EDT 2019

Dear Sir/Madam,

I have an immediate need for an programmer to fix a website that was
suddenly disabled by the hosting company doing a systems upgrade.  Can you
help me post the following on the mailing list, or in the proper location.
I am a baypiggies subscriber and know that the focus of the group is python.

An immediate need for an experienced website developer to do
maintenance/repair on an existing website in PHP.  Website has become
disabled due to the hosting company upgrading the PHP compiler from 5.x to
7.x.  We suspect the problem lies in fsocketopen() calls to a dedicated
off-site server.  The website is an e-commerce website and is custom
designed.  Please contact me at the address below for more information and
conversation.  Thanks.

Best regards,
-- --
Glenn