[Baypiggies] BayPiggies online April 23: Request for Lightning Talks

Jeff Fischer jeffrey.fischer at gmail.com
Mon Apr 13 12:36:54 EDT 2020

As you may know, we are having this month's BayPiggies meeting online
<https://www.meetup.com/BAyPIGgies/events/268629966/>. We are looking for
lightning talks about your side projects and other technical
explorations. J*ust
send us a slide that you want to present!*

Here's some more detail:

With all this extra indoors time due to “shelter-in-place” and a longer
than usual rainy season, do you have a technical side project that you’ve
been working on? Or, have you been mentoring the junior engineers in your
house (aka, the kids)? Tell BayPiggies about your project! We’d love to
have you talk about it for a few minutes. This is a great opportunity if
you are new to public speaking or just have a project you are passionate
about. Help us keep a sense of community in these challenging times.

No need to have code ready. Just send a single slide (pdf, Google
presentation, or PowerPoint) to the organizers and you’ll be signed up.

Thanks!

The BayPiggies Organizers