[Baypiggies] UCSC Online 25% off: Python For Programmers June 16

Marilyn Davis mdavis2 at ucsc.edu
Sat Jun 13 18:38:28 EDT 2020

Hi Python People,

We are offering 25% off on our courses this summer, to help us all cope
with Covid.

Next week starts "Python For Programmers" on June 16, although the
official start isn't until July 21.  You'll have access to videos and
other online materials, and the instructor until September 15. I have a
reputation for answering all questions quickly and patiently because I
like to help.  And, we have the 25% discount for this course too!
https://course.ucsc-extension.edu/modules/shop/index.html?action=section&OfferingID=5591127&SectionID=6945191

You'll see the "potential discount", and it is not "potential", it is
absolute.  Your cart will reflect the 25% off.
---
All courses are hands-on with short lectures, and lots of relevant
exercises, and, we study the solutions after some lab time.

Questions are always welcome.

Please come, and send students!

Marilyn Davis, Ph.D.
Python Instructor