[Baypiggies] Speak at BayPiggies in 2021

Jeff Fischer jeffrey.fischer at gmail.com
Sat Jan 16 16:08:22 EST 2021

BayPiggies is looking for speakers for 2021, starting in February. Talks
can range in length from 5 minutes to 45 minutes. If you are new to public
speaking, a short talk is a great opportunity to get some experience!

Due to the COVID-19 situation, our meetings are currently online-only. We
assume this will be the case for at least the next 6 months,  but will
reevaluate the situation each month.

We are looking for technical talks with a Python focus, either about the
language and core libraries itself, popular libraries/platforms using
Python (for example Pandas, Flask, BeautifulSoup, etc.), your own personal
side projects, or other experiences using Python. See the list of past
meetings at https://baypiggies.net/category/meetings.html to get a sense of
topics. As our participants are using their personal time for these
meetings, we request that talks are inclusive and not overly commercial,
political, etc.

If you are interested, either fill out a short survey at
https://forms.gle/y7y9zFDWDEDuVT78A, or contact is directly at
jeffrey.fischer at gmail.com. We hope to hear from you!

Regards,
The BayPiggies organizer team