[Baypiggies] Requesting Inputs : Anonymous Survey for Developer Tools

Glen Jarvis glen at glenjarvis.com
Tue Jun 1 19:58:06 EDT 2021

Would you help me know a bit more about the nature of this survey before I fill it out?
The "From" in the mail headers is a very generic email address (devsurveys at yahoo.com). Additionally, the final marketing question "Would you be willing to purchase a tool that gives you a visual description of all your code bases at a modest price?" appears that this may be of a commercial nature.

Why use this generic email address without a name if you are a fellow developer within our community?

Dev Survey <
devsurveys at yahoo.com

I respect that you state that this isn't spam and have given both the shortened and full URL. Also, I see nothing directly suspicious with the questions asked (I couldn't find any personally identifiable information that would be exposed).

But, I also see that this email is used for Autism research (Seth Bittker) in other locations.

Before I fill out this survey, would you please help me understand a bit more about the nature of the survey and what the results would be used for?

Kindest Regards,

Glen Jarvis