[Baypiggies] ML talk this Thursday

Jeff Fischer jeffrey.fischer at gmail.com
Mon Feb 28 12:59:30 EST 2022

Hi everyone,

I work at C3.AI <http://c3.ai/>, a company in Redwood City that builds
machine learning applications for industrial and finance users. One of our
data scientists, Mehdi Maasoumy, is giving a talk at our office this
Thursday evening. The talk is titled "Digital Transformation: From Asset
Reliability to Stochastic Optimization of Supply Chains". I think it is
going to be mostly focused on algorithms and how we apply AI to business
problems.

If you are interested, the link is here:
https://www.meetup.com/artificial-intelligence-and-machine-learning-with-c3-ai/events/283894462/

<https://www.meetup.com/artificial-intelligence-and-machine-learning-with-c3-ai/events/283894462/>
We're also hiring Python programmers in three kinds of roles: data
scientists, developers on our platform infrastructure, and JupyterLab
integration developers. If you might be interested, feel free to reach out
to me, or come to the event.
Thanks!
Regards,

Jeff