[Baypiggies] BayPiggies videos up on YouTube

Jeff Fischer jeffrey.fischer at gmail.com
Sun Mar 6 20:47:30 EST 2022

Hi everyone,
We have some more videos from past meetings up on YouTube:

*August 2021*

   - Lightning talk: *Iterators* by Amish Shah
   - Main talk: *Ray - a system for parallel and distributed machine
   learning* by Michael Galarnyk

https://youtu.be/fQoStgYYcpc

*October 2021*

   - Lightning talk: *Data science interviews* by Linda Zhou
   - Main talk: *Practical ML - How Business Are Using AI* by Tyler Suard

https://youtu.be/ajMb_F4TMeM

*January 2022*

   - Lightning Talk: *Quick Automation with Argparse and Make* by Jeff
   Fischer
   - Main Talk: *Time Series Anomaly Detection* by Linda Zhou

https://youtu.be/I58aW_w1dwk

*Subscribe to our YouTube channel:*
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCBJV1sd5XcVhijm13pWfBCg/featured

You can also find all our videos on our website:
https://baypiggies.net/tag/video.html

Enjoy!
- The BayPiggies Organizers