[Baypiggies] Join us tonight online for September BayPIGgies! Data transformations + Hamilton

Ruiguo Yang ruiguo at gmail.com
Mon Oct 2 18:55:30 EDT 2023

Thanks to those who attended my talk about the TestScribe testing tool at
last Thursday's meeting. I appreciate the good questions you asked.

For your reference and for those members who didn't get a chance to attend,
here are web pages where you can find more information.

I assume the recording of the meeting will be posted at the group's youtube
channel <https://www.youtube.com/@baypiggies4690/videos> later. My talk is
at the beginning.

Please see the project page https://www.pyscribe.org/ for more details.

More demos including videos are at https://www.pyscribe.org/demo.html

The faq page https://www.pyscribe.org/faq.html may answer many questions
you may have.

Related articles:

   -

   Introducing TestScribe, a "low code/no code" tool to make Python testing
   easier by automating the boring and repetitive parts
   <https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/introducing-testscribe-low-codeno-code-tool-make-python-ray-yang/>
   -

   My review of the AI-based test generation tools | LinkedIn
   <https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/my-review-ai-based-test-generation-tools-ray-yang/>

Next time you write boilerplate code to test, I hope you try it.

The project page has information
<https://www.pyscribe.org/#how-to-engage-the-user-community>about how to
engage with the user community. You are welcome to email me or contact me
via Linkedin <https://www.linkedin.com/in/ruiguoyang/> if you prefer.

Best regards,

Ray