[PyBel] python-community.be or pythonbelgium.be ?

Jochem Oosterveen jochem at oosterveen.net
Thu Aug 4 08:04:54 EDT 2016

Hi Stéphane,

> On 04 Aug 2016, at 13:47, Stephane Wirtel <stephane at wirtel.be> wrote:
> I propose two possibilites, but you can propose something else.
>
> python-community.be
> pythonbelgium.be

Personally I don’t really like dashes in domain names, particularly because they are harder to pronounce (“python dash community dot be”) and adding ‘belgium’ in a .be domain feels a little redundant.

pyc.be would be funny but unfortunately it’s already taken. pycom.be is still available, maybe something along those lines?

Btw, cool to see this thing buzzing lately ;)

Cheers,
Jochem