[PyBel] Website for Python.be

Nilo Menezes pythonnilo at gmail.com
Fri Dec 16 11:07:14 EST 2016

Hi Guys,

It would be nice to have a section with consulting and python training too.
I tried to organize a Python course once, but it is hard to announce/gather
people.
A place where to find active user groups, meetings, etc.

Regarding the material for beginners, I think Belgium is special. We would
need a section with links per language.
I use the python.org wiki, but it is a hard one.

I use Pelican for simple sites, no problems so far. I never used Lektor.
Github pages work very well, simple and efficient.

Best Regards,

Nilo Menezes

Nilo Menezes (@lskbr)
Livro: http://python.nilo.pro.br/ <http://www.nilo.pro.br/iprog/>