[PyBel] Full time python developer wanted

Stephane Wirtel stephane at wirtel.be
Fri Dec 23 06:33:48 EST 2016

Hi Michael,

I have seen your email and I know that you are looking for an employee,
but during the period where you are looking for one, do you believe that
you can hire a freelancer ? once you have found your employee, you could
stop the contract with the freelancer.

About the freelancer, I was thinking to me.

What do you think about this idea ?

Merry Christmas,

Stephane

Stéphane Wirtel - http://wirtel.be - @matrixise