[PyBel] Portal for Python Jobs in Belgium

Gaëtan de Menten gdementen at gmail.com
Fri Jul 29 03:15:10 EDT 2016

In theory, yes, but I do not think that would work. I think the market is
too small and the need already covered enough by other job listing sites
for employers to care to post their job offers on the portal. On the other
hand if somebody could build an automated scrapper for jobs in belgium
posted accross several other websites, that would be great ;-).

Just my 2c,
Gaëtan.