[PyBel] Website for Python.be

Eric Gazoni eric at adimian.com
Thu Mar 2 04:06:34 EST 2017

Hi Stéphane,
I've read on Twitter a few weeks ago that you were busy with the website,
but do you have any ETA for when it's online ?
I'm asking because we have several job openings to put on it ;-)

Or you can maybe add a few people to the github organization, so we can
help you a bit, if you're too busy to look at it for the moment.

Cheers,
Eric

Eric Gazoni

www.adimian.com | eric.gazoni at adimian.com