[PyBel] Python at Brussel's Hard Rock Café!

Stephane Wirtel stephane at wirtel.be
Mon May 8 10:51:47 EDT 2017

Hi all,

It's been a while since FOSDEM, let's all gather around a drink at
Brussel's Hard Rock Café !They are providing us with a private room for
up to 60 people, with a screen and a projector if someone wants to make
a demo.

The event will start at 18:00, with a first welcome drink on the house
(the rest of the drinks are to be ordered at the bar).

Finger food will be served between 19:00 and 20:00.We know some of you
might not be able to make it due to the Pycon.us being held at the same
time, but for everyone who couldn't fly to the US, please feel welcome
to join the 2nd best Python-themed gathering on that day !

After 22:00, we'll be asked to leave the room so the staff can clean it
for the next day, but we can eat and drink there, or somewhere else in
Brussels.

If you are new to Python, it's a good opportunity to meet people who
share the same interests !

https://www.meetup.com/Belgium-Python-Meetup-aka-AperoPythonBe/events/239664743/

PS: The subscription is required because limited for the space. Please,
submit if you want to participate.

Have a nice day,

Stephane