[Python-Belgium] Need help to organize the Python stand for FOSDEM 2018

Ludovic Gasc gmludo at gmail.com
Tue Oct 31 18:53:16 EDT 2017

Hi,

For the Python stand at FOSDEM 2018, I need to provide a list of persons
to  FOSDEM organizers, with their mobile phone number and the time range
when they will be on the stand.

I already have a small list of helpers, but not yet complete: Ideally, I
would propose time slots by slice of two hours, with two persons for each
time slot.

For whom interested in to help, could you send me privately an e-mail with
your mobile number and your prefered moment during the two days to be on
the stand ?

I will enable a specific mailing-list for the stand volunteers.

Thanks a lot for your help.

Have a nice week.
--
Ludovic Gasc (GMLudo)