[Python-Belgium] FOSDEM 2019 - Stand holders

Eric Gazoni eric at adimian.com
Sat Dec 22 03:20:40 EST 2018

Hi !
As you know, Python will have a booth this year again at FOSDEM.

In order to allow everyone (including me) to be able to see some of the
FOSDEM, it would be nice to have a rotation like last year at the stand.
Activities include:
- talking about Python to people
- selling goodies
- trolling recruiters
- repeating 200x that Stéphane's books are not for sale

If you fancy any of these activities, please follow the instructions here:
https://framadate.org/python-fosdem-2019-stand

It's really a lot of fun, so I hope we'll have plenty of people to have a
good time there ;-)

Cheers,
Eric