[Python-Belgium] Python Dinner @ FOSDEM

Hugo Herter hugo at hugoherter.com
Mon Jan 22 07:14:30 EST 2018

Hello Pythonistas,

It is time to chose a menu for the Python Dinner during FOSDEM, and I would
like to know your preferences !

You will find in page 6 of the attachment the different elements I can pick
from, with the goal of making one combination for everyone with 3 parts:
Entry + Main + Drink, or Entry + Main + Dessert, ...

This would be the basis for everyone's meal, with the option to order
additional drinks/desserts at a higher price and pay on site (per table),
and exceptions are possible for allergies/vegans/...

I like the following combination,
 - A1: Potage aux Légumes *ou  *Petite assiette de salades mélangées
 - B2: Moules Marinières, Pommes Frites *ou*  1/2 Poulet rôti, Pommes
Frites et Salade *ou* Fish and chips, sauce Tartare *ou* Carbonnades de
boeuf à la Flamande, Pommes Frites
 - E2: 1 bière au fût au choix (25cl) *ou* 1 boisson soft (25 cl) *ou* 1
verre de vin Maison rouge, blanc, rosé
Total: 21.5 €

What do you think about it ?

*H**ugo **H**ERTER*
+32/485.191.123
hugoherter.com <http://www.hugoherter.com/>

<http://www.hugoherter.com/>
PS: Yes, there is a "*all you can drink*" option ^^