[Python-Belgium] Trying to broaden my network of Python enthousiasts + looking for freelance Python developers for two clients in Brussels

Aras, Zeynel zaras at teksystems.com
Fri Jan 4 11:00:34 EST 2019

Dear Python network,

I hope that me mailing this request won't bother you, but as a recruiter I want to specialize in the recruitment of Python developers. This has proven to be very difficult, because it seems that in Belgium people don't learn Python at school, so not many people know Python development sufficiently. There are also not many companies looking for Python developers.

However, today I have two clients in Brussels who are looking in total for 9 Python developers, 1 can be a more Javascript oriented developer with some Python skills.

So the first thing I want to achieve with this mail is to get to know some Python developers, to talk to them about this language and maybe receive tips about where I can find people who can develop with or who are interested in Python.
The second is of course to find people who would be interested in these positions in Brussels at the moment.

I am looking forward to your responses and hope to see you at FOSDEM!

Kindest regards,
Zeynel

Zeynel Aras
T +32 2 552 21 23
To access our Online Privacy Notice, which explains what information we may collect, use, share, and store about you, and describes your rights and choices about this, please go to https://www.allegisgroup.com/en-gb/privacy-policy. Our Online Privacy Notice was last updated in May 2018.
​
​Trading under the TEKsystems brand. Allegis Group is an Employment Business and Agency. Registered in: England: Allegis Group Limited, Maxis 2, Western Road, Bracknell, RG12 1RT, United Kingdom. No. 2876353. Belgium: Allegis (Belgium) Group SA Rue de la Chancellerie 17/A, 1000 Bruxelles, Belgium. No. 0543691037. France: Allegis Group SAS. 6‐8 rue Daru, 75008 Paris, France. Co Reg/Siren 499 449 494 RCS Paris. Germany: Allegis Group GmbH, Solmsstrasse 83, 60486 Frankfurt am Main​, Deuts​chland. TEKsystems ist ein Geschäftsbereich der Allegis Group GmbH mit Sitz in Frankfurt am Main. Amtsgericht Frankfurt Am Main, HRB 52009, Geschäftsführer Andrew Williams. Netherlands: Allegis Group B.V., Atrium, Strawinskylaan 3051, 1077 ZX Amsterdam, Nederland. Company No. 14109133. Sweden: Aston Carter International Ltd UK Filial. Drottninggatan 27,111 51 Stockholm, Sweden. No. 516404-0163. Dubai: Allegis Group in the Gulf t/a Aston Carter Ltd (DMCC Branch). Office 4202 Platinum Towers, Jumeirah Lake Towers, Dubai, UAE PO Box 58026. The Stamford Group AG, 2nd Floor, Aeschengraben 20, Basel, BS 4051, Switzerland. Registration No. CHE‑114.322.232. Stamford Consultants AG, 2nd Floor, Aeschengraben 20, Basel, BS 4051, Switzerland. Registration No. CHE-101.865.121.

This email is confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed. Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Allegis Group, Allegis Group companies or Allegis Group brands. If you are not the intended recipient, be advised that you have received this email in error and that any use, dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying of this email is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in error please notify postmaster at allegisgroup.com. Allegis Group are committed to safeguarding your privacy. You can view our privacy notice here.