[Python-Belgium] Python FOSDEM Dinner

Eric Gazoni eric at adimian.com
Thu Jan 24 12:07:46 EST 2019

Hi !

Like every year, we will be hosting a community dinner on Saturday 2nd of
February.

To simplify the checkout process that can be lengthy with 40+ guests, we
decided this year to pre-sell tickets for the dinner. One price, no bill
splitting issues, no cash, no problem.
You can purchase the tickets here:
https://python-fosdem-2019-dinner.eventbrite.be

One ticket will give you 2 drinks (beer, wind or soft) and a 2 course meal
(starters and main) to chose from a selection of traditional Belgian dishes.
In case of food restriction, the waiter will suggest adequate alternatives
on the spot.
Supplements (desert, coffee, extra drinks) can of course be purchased
directly from the restaurant.

Please be sure to register before January 31st since this is our deadline
for booking the right number of seats.

On arrival at the restaurant, please show your ticket(s) (printed or
smartphone) at the entrance to be allowed in.

Most speakers and devroom organizers will be present, so it is a good way
to get to know them and exchange with other Python lovers.

See you there!

Kind regards,
--
Eric Gazoni