[Python-Belgium] check my code please :-)

Nancy Scherlynck nancy.scherlynck at deliverect.com
Tue Sep 10 11:48:25 EDT 2019

Hi,

I hope this isn’t weird to ask out of the blue. But could you check this code that I wrote?

I’m just a beginner with coding so far, I did my first course a few weeks ago.

# Set variables
your_skills = ['Python', 'Building APIs', 'Team player', 'Flask']

print(f'Hello {your_name}')

print('Can you imagine yourself scaling a successful software platform to the whole world?')

skills_needed = ['Python', 'Building APIs',
                'Team player', 'Flask']

bonus_skills = ['MongoDB', 'Docker', 'Kubernetes',
                'basic cloud knowledge', 'Postman']

years_python_experience_needed = 1

if all(s in your_skills for s in skills_needed):
    print('I’ll tell you more about what we do here at Deliverect and what you and us can do together!')

What do you think about it?

As you can tell by my code I’m not a very good coder (yet).
But I’d love to have a chat about coding, what we do at Deliverect, what do you say?

Cheers,
--
Nancy Scherlynck
HR Manager