[Python-Belgium] Python user group Belgium initiative 🎉🍻

Murilo Cunha murilo.k.s.cunha95 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 8 08:57:36 EST 2022

Hi all,

Very excited to announce the new Python User Group Belgium initiative!

While there have been efforts in the past to create a user group meetup
they seem to have stopped over the last few years. This is an attempt to
bring a new & future-proof version of the Python user group back to life.

Our first event will be on Thursday 23/02 and will take place in Leuven.
During the first meetup, we will have the pleasure of hosting two talks. We
will also set out our initial vision for the user group and welcome with
open arms anyone that wants to participate in the organization of the user
group's events.

The focus is on knowledge sharing, education, and community building. Talks
with commercial intents are frowned upon and avoided. Event-level
sponsorship is welcome in order to support a free-as-in-beer experience
during community events.

Got some questions, ideas, or want to lend a helping hand? Then make sure
to reach out to Bart <bartsmeets86 at gmail.com>, Vitale
<vitale.spara at gmail.com> or me <murilo.k.s.cunha95 at gmail.com>.

More details on the 23/02 event will follow soon. We hope to see you there!

Check out the meetup page here:
https://www.meetup.com/python-user-group-belgium/

Kind regards,
Murilo