[Borgbackup] bprg-prune documentation inconsistent

Thomas Waldmann tw at waldmann-edv.de
Sat Jan 16 11:05:57 EST 2016

On 01/16/2016 04:59 PM, Stan Armstrong wrote:
> http://borgbackup-anarcat.readthedocs.org/en/docs/usage.html

Btw, that is some readthedocs experiment from anarcat, the official docs
site is at http://borgbackup.readthedocs.org/ .

"stable" docs refer to the latest release (can be weeks/months old) and
"latest" docs reflect what we have in the master branch of the repo.

> In the entry for "borg prune", the examples are of the form:
>
>     $ borg prune /mnt/backup --dry-run --keep-daily=7 --keep-weekly=4
>
> The target repository is placed /before/ the options. The "usage:" entry
> has the more usual command-options-REPOSITORY order.
>
> I am guessing that in this case the order doesn't matter, but it would
> be good to tidy things up.

Yes, good point (and also applies to current master branch).

https://github.com/borgbackup/borg/issues/560

--

GPG ID: FAF7B393
GPG FP: 6D5B EF9A DD20 7580 5747 B70F 9F88 FB52 FAF7 B393