[Borgbackup] migrating from attic

Thomas Waldmann tw at waldmann-edv.de
Mon Mar 21 10:36:58 EDT 2016

>> Did you run the repo conversion on the machine that is normally
>> running the borg (client) to backup the data that is in the repo?
> No, I ran repo upgrade on backup storage itself. Backups are made from
> another box via ssh.

OK, then it only converted the repo, not the attic cache on that other
box (backup client box).

That explains why there is no borg files and chunks cache on that box.

You could copy ~/.attic ~/.cache/attic to the storage box and run
migration again, then copy ~/.config/borg ~/.cache/borg back to the
backup client box.

--

GPG ID: FAF7B393
GPG FP: 6D5B EF9A DD20 7580 5747 B70F 9F88 FB52 FAF7 B393