[Borgbackup] Good-bye Borg

Zack Coffey clickwir at gmail.com
Fri Feb 16 17:46:01 EST 2018

I've just started expanding my use of borg as a backup solution. I'm
interested in hearing more detail about what kind of problems and
corruption you've run into.

We've been using the borgmatic script to help manage borg and we've seen
quite nice results so far. So far we've not heard of many problems with
borg. Like I said, we'd be interested to know more about what you've seen.