[Borgbackup] question regarding restoration of latest backup

Christian abelschreck3 at freenet.de
Sat Sep 15 12:31:53 EDT 2018

Hi Marian,

thanks again for your answer.

Now I get it. That´s really fantastic.
I just tried it out by adding a new file to the original folder, then
backing it up and deleting the first backup.
And indeed the second backup holds all data including the newly created one.

borgbackup is really a wonderful programme. Now that I know how it works
I like it even better.

Thanks again for your fast help.

Have a nice weekend.

Greetings.