[Borgbackup] rate limiting local backups.

Eric S. Johansson eric at in3x.io
Mon Apr 8 20:04:49 EDT 2019

I am backing up to a local NAS via NFS in addition to a remote
repository.  When I backup locally, it saturates the local Ethernet and
netdata sends me many warnings of Ethernet full.  I see there is a
remote-ratelimit option. How can I rate limit local borg runs? One
option would be defining localhost as a "remote" location and backup
over ssh.  Are there any less ugly options? Could we have a
local-ratelimit option sometime in the future?

--
Eric S. Johansson
eric at in3x.io
http://www.in3x.io