[Borgbackup] borg prune crashing: AttributeError: 'tuple' object has no attribute 'items'

Bzzzz lazyvirus at gmx.com
Tue Nov 10 06:53:31 EST 2020

…
> It's a VM on server with ECC ram and no ECC errors logged in
> syslog/observium. Granted how parity works, it's possible, but
> unlikely.
>
> Actually, I did a migration to the other hypervisor for the VM.  Same
> issue on a different hypervisor.  I doubt it's the hardware, at least
> on my end.

If it can help OP ; in my experience, electrical shocks can lead to
RAM/CPU/MB trashing, especially lightnings when you dwell far from
town, even with so called surge protectors - worse, trashed RAM, even
ECC, isn't always uncovered by memtest86+ in this case.

We even had a customer whose MB+RAM+CPU was trashed all together but
without any visible sign until it crashed badly after 10'~15' running -
repair came effective from iterations in changing HW.

Jean-Yves