[Borgbackup] Disk usage of repository

Support SimpleRezo simplerezo at gmail.com
Wed Feb 16 13:36:11 EST 2022

Hi

We are using borg for some years now, and we really like it !

But on a server backed up using borg 1.1.17, the repository has grown
to 6 TB, as reported by borg info:
                       Original size      Compressed size    Deduplicated size
All archives:               85.24 TB             85.02 TB              6.29 TB

Because I need to retrieve some space, I'm trying to figure out which
archive is using space. I ran "borg info -P ''" to have a look at
"Deduplicated size" of each archive.

But something is confusing me: if I make the "deduplicated size" sum
of all archives, the result is less than 800GB... I don't think this
make sense, and it does not help me to clean some space :/

Regards

--
Clement
SimpleRezo