[Bundle-sponsorship-wg] ACTION NEEDED: International Sponsorship Bundle - Prospectus

Ewa Jodlowska ewa at python.org
Mon Dec 28 17:16:40 EST 2015

Hi Betsy -

I love the color coating to better organize it visually. It is a "monster"
of a document. You are absolutely correct about that :)

I do suggest turning it onto a document PDF instead of a spreadsheet and
for the PDF to be informational just like a conference prospectus. I have
created it into a PDF[1]... let me know your thoughts on this type of
layout. It did not copy over properly so you would have to fix the color
scheme of the "X"s. It could also use further descriptions.

A few other things:

   - I see the bundle cost for "all of the PyCons" in a particular level,
   but what about the pricing for individual conferences for the "pick and
   choose" options? The far left table shows costs of sponsor packages without
   admin fees. Perhaps you can turn that far-left list of sponsor package
   costs into that list. I have added it to PDF below, but please double check
   the math.
   - Diamond Level PyCons should be $111,000.

[1]
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1XOR0nOq4mjGSQpnIvRcZetnAT5ik3TLPSfIN9EHJSlQ/edit?usp=sharing

Best regards,

Ewa