[Bundle-sponsorship-wg] ACTION ITEM: DRAFT email: Introducing International PyCon Sponsorship Bundles for 2016

M.-A. Lemburg mal at python.org
Tue Dec 29 18:06:06 EST 2015

Hi Betsy,

thanks for sending the draft.

Some comments on the PDF:

 * "Grayed­out boxes mean the conference does not offer that
   specific benefit." - there don't appear to be any such boxes

 * I'd include the expected number of attendees in the table
   since that's a rather important information for sponsors to
   ask for.

PS: If you like, I can ask the EuroPython designer to turn this
into a nice looking brochure. See e.g. the EuroPython 2016
brochure for an example:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B7tOgbgHc1sEQVlxc2RqRzdwLUE/view?usp=sharing

--
Marc-Andre Lemburg