[Bundle-sponsorship-wg] Conference Sponsorship Packages: Form

Kiran Kishore kiran at fossee.in
Wed Oct 7 07:55:08 CEST 2015

Hello Ewa,

Thank you for the clarification and for the quick response. We will look
forward for the 2016 launch, if there may be one.

Meanwhile, I think I will go ahead with giving details according to this:
https://www.python.org/psf/grants/

Hope this will be a good place to start.
Good day.

Regards,
Kiran Kishore.
Project Manager,