[Bundle-sponsorship-wg] PROPOSAL: International PyCon Sponsorship Bundles

Betsy Waliszewski betsy at python.org
Wed Sep 30 21:50:38 CEST 2015

Hi all,

I've shared with you a draft proposal for an International PyCon
Sponsorship Bundle. For this proposal, I chose to offer just one bundle.
This way, it should be more easily managed than the original proposal put
together by the committee. We could use it as a trial to gauge corporate
interest.

It may already be too late to offer this for 2016, but I wanted to continue
the conversation anyway, since I know this is a challenging project.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1WHjrQ_pD8-7H_r68Y-EYKldUsZUe2FWuuvVdr52O1jY/edit#

Thanks for the opportunity to work on this.

Betsy
--
Betsy Waliszewski
Python Software Foundation