[Canberra-PUG] First meeting of 2014!

Padarn Wilson padarn at gmail.com
Tue Jan 21 00:24:32 CET 2014

Hi all,

I know you're all anxious to find out when the first Canberra PUG meeting
will be this year, but the wait is over. The first meeting will be on the*
6th of February*, same time and place as usual: *6pm, Room G35 John Dedman
Building ANU*. I will update the wiki shortly to reflect this, and Gavin is
kindly taking care of the G+ page.

I am looking for any speaker volunteers, or suggestions of people who I
might be able to convince to come along and give us a talk. I do have a
couple of people in mind I might track down.

Hope to see you all there, bring your friends.

Padarn