[Canberra-PUG] speakers needed!

Gavin Jackson gavin.jackson at gmail.com
Wed Jun 10 02:55:47 CEST 2015

Hi guys,

We need speakers for our upcoming meetings! Presentation length can be as
long or short as you like (we can always double up on speakers to fill in
the time slots).

Here are some suggested topics:

   - (suggested) Theme: Docker, Vagrant and Ansible
   - (suggested) Theme: Elasticsearch, Logstash and Kibana
   - (suggested) Theme: Security/Computer/Network Forensics
   - (suggested) Theme: Graphics/Image Processing
   - (suggested) Theme: Testing

But really anything would be great! We haven't had any scientific or
geospatial talks recently ...

Please contact me if you are keen to present.

Cheers,
Gav

{e} gavin.jackson at gmail.com {mb} 0422 443 980
{skype} gavin6252 {twitter} @gavz {blog} www.gavinj.net